Wednesday 18 August 2010

In the wars

So this week was supposed to be the week that I finally got the chance to celebrate finishing my first collection with all my friends and my team. Especially annoying as I was really looking forward to wearing my newly adjusted & very beautiful Ossie Clarke dress. Unfortunately, after having unexpectedly spent Sunday night & Monday in hospital, I didn't get to have my party. Poor me! But never mind, I can reschedule.

The ONLY good thing about being under strict instructions to rest all this week, is that I get to potter about on the computer, work on my ONLINE SHOP (coming soon!!) and making finishing touches to my long awaited website. Both of which are very, very nearly done, so thanks for being so patient.

I'm also doing a little tiny bit of work on S/S 11. But not too much!! Or I'll get into trouble...

No comments:

Post a Comment