Thursday 18 November 2010

ASOS Marketplace: This is the story of Beaver hat by Amy Hall

ASOS Marketplace have done a blog post today on how the Beaver hat came about. You can read it below or click here

“I was preparing for a product shoot and knew that I needed one extra accessory to complete the collection. As it was an ‘extra’ I started playing around with baby hat patterns – but supersizing the designs, so the whole piece became almost humorous, it was so big. I added matching pom poms and bobbles to tie it in to the complete range, and the beaver hat was born. Once it was complete, the scale and grey colour way vaguely reminded me of a Viking Helmet, but the hat has become one of my best sellers. I now absolutely love it, especially as it came about in quite a serendipitous way”

No comments:

Post a Comment