Wednesday 4 January 2012

New stockist: Wolf & Badger


Happy new year everyone!

2012 is already shaping up to be a busy year for us - we're hard at work getting all of our S/S stock ready for our new stockist, Wolf & Badger in Notting Hill. We're very excited about this as it's a beautiful boutique stocking some fantastic designers. Situated on Ledbury Road, a selection of pieces will be in store and available to buy from 1st February, so if you've seen anything you like on our site, this is your chance to try it on for size. Come on down and say hello!


1 comment:

  1. Waauw beautiful blog! the yellow scarf seems to be mine, a look a like.Very nice! See my blog. I made it a half year ago.alpacawool painted dying with yellow flowers and later on I knitted a scarf with a lace pattern .See my for sale page if you have interest. I wish you many succes! kindregards.
    mieke

    ReplyDelete