Wednesday 18 July 2012

New crush: Celia B

I love it when I meet people randomly.  I complimented someone on their necklace the other day and that person turned out to be Celia, a lovely Spanish girl who makes accessories, bright dresses and hand-knitted & crocheted clothes and other pieces for her own label, Celia B.  I am now the proud owner of one of the aforementioned necklaces and if you know me, you will see me wearing it for the rest of the (rainy) summer. I absolutely love it. They're available to buy here.

Celia has gone from designing accessories for Zara to working in China for a knitwear company part-time and running her label the rest of the time.  She recently hosted her very own solo pop-up store in Shanghai, where she currently lives.  Everything she does is bright, sunny and fun. She is currently working on a website, launching here soon, but in the meantime you can keep up to date with her (and her creations) on her blog.
[All images by Celia B]


No comments:

Post a Comment